The images above show some of the main poses within the animation, after all it wasn't as difficult as I expected, just getting those main poses looking correct and the animation looks fine to me, lucky for me the timing wasn't an issue because it was basically given to me, in future I'll struggle to identify the correct timing of animations I think.
Monday, 27 February 2012
Animation Week 4
This session I learnt about animation walk cycles, I learnt more and understand about IK/FK, the task was to research for reference of a walk cycle and produce that in Maya using the rig, this was quite difficult at first, I had to identify the key poses, the image below helped a lot because I could identify which pose is on which frame, I had to keep as realistic as possible, the leg movements, hip movements, the only difficult bit was figuring out the hand and wrist movements, and also making my character a little more unique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment