Monday, 6 February 2012

Animation Week 2

I now know the importance of timing and understand the scale of animations, I was introduced to "ghosting" which allows us to see our animation in a different way.

Firstly I started using the graph editor to modify my ball animations, making them look more realistic and smooth, comparing this with references from last week I believe I have done a good job. I continued with my bouncing ball animation from week one and made it look a lot better by toning down a bit on the squash and stretch.

You can really tell the difference here, the basketball doesn't have any squash and stretch and it bounces for a good while, the bowling ball doesn't last long, it is very heavy, even the first bounce isn't very high, and the bouncy ball lasts for the whole duration of the animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment