Friday, 4 May 2012

Animation Week 12

This is the final week to complete my animation, so I spent my time modifying the animation and improving it where needed.
On all the points I brought up last week I have made improvements, such as how the hand reacts when the character is bouncy the ball, it looks more natural now. The characters eye contact follows the ball throughout the animation by moving the control wherever the ball moves. I have improved the rotation of the body when anticipating to hit the ball, and also right at the end of the animation after hitting the ball Nadal lifts off the ground, this is also added to make the whole animation look as realistic and natural as possible. I have also added a little bit of facial expressions just after he hits the ball. Looking back and comparing them both I believe I have done a good job.


And here is the final animation, the quality on here is quite bad however, side, front and perspective views. 




No comments:

Post a Comment